Thursday, October 28, 2010

IMA photos






Photo #1: This photo is of Monica, I took it on our Field trip to the IMA. It was a cloudy day and really over cast but with some editing it turned out really well. I think this photo is rule of thirds a little because she isn't in the center and is kind of in the third. I love this photo because i think Monica looks really pretty in this(although she doesn't think she does) photo I also love the color and how even though the house is really washed out it turned out to be really pretty and white and the green in her shirt really Pops!!! PHOTO#2  I also took this photo on our trip to the IMA and this photo shows repetition in the peddles on the flower and it is also in rule of thirds! I LOVE this photo because...i like the color in the flower and the green in the grass!! PHOTO#3  This photo I also took at the IMA. I took it at a bridge on the back side of the property. this photo applies to leading lines and framing for the road is a leading line and the bridge is framing the road and trees.  I love this photo because I really like the color of the fall trees and i like how the bridge looks antiqueish!                                                                                                                                                         

3 comments:

  1. these are so gooooooooood! (:
    I realllly like the one of Monica (she's gorgeous (: ) and the second one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the one of monica also...GORGEOUS! (:

    ReplyDelete